Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First time rafting!



My brother is going back to Jakarta for his Eid Mubarak holiday!
Welcome home brother.. It's so happy to have you here..
My father have an idea that we go to camping for this long holiday..
So we decided to go to Arus Liar..
The camping ground and the atmosphere is so nice!!
We stay for 2 days and 1 nights..
The first day at the camping, the place is very quite, no one there except us!!
So it's like we have got our private camping ground..
We have a nice dinner with nice weather..
At the next day, we go rafting together..
We divided into three groups; my big sister with his boyfriend
my little sister with my dad and me with my brother..
This is my first time playing rafting and its pretty tired..
Because we came on summer, so the water level in rivers is so low..
So we often get stuck on the rock..
But it's still a great family and holiday time!!
I enjoyed it very much..

HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYBODY!!
Hope you guys have a great one too..
:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment